Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Are The Cats Whiskers My Deer



Over the years I have been lucky enough to witness feral cats mixing happily with a pair of Hyaenas, a pride of Lions, a group of Rhesus Monkeys and others. I recollect that the Old Belle Vue Zoo had a cat in every building so who knows what happened there. Sadly feral cat eradication has also been one of my more unpleasant duties. I found the video below to be of interest and thought you might also.








Not all meetings are so friendly...another interesting clip




***
For Books on Zoo Management and more please visit
***
For regular updated Zoo News, Views, Reviews and Vacancies please visit
 Zoo News Digest on
Learn More About Zoos and Aquariums by visiting
and subscribe to the largest and longest established zoo related ezine
by clicking


 

To advertise on Zoo News Digest please click

No comments:

Post a Comment