Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Shocking Truth About The Tiger Temple



Regular readers will be well aware of my condemnation of the Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. My article on this place has brought me some friends but a lot of unpleasant enemies too. Why enemies? Simply because the Temple is a business, and a business making big money by cruelly exploiting tigers. A business backed by powerful people who don't give a damn about animal welfare. Any criticism hurts their pocket and business people don't like that, especially powerful ones.

Other Articles on this subject:
Very Bad News - The Tiger Temple Becomes a Zoo


I was pleased today to recieve details of a new website which, although it repeats much of what I have said it does go into some more detail. Please visit and view:




Please Visit Zoo News Digest on FACEBOOK

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! What would the tigers, and the world, do without people like you?

    ReplyDelete